Internet Storm Center Infocon Status The Internet Traffic Report monitors the flow of data around the world. It then displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values indicate faster and more reliable connections.

Oct 28, 2006

Tools of the Trade, Part II

Since I just posted Part I yesterday, I'll keep this one brief. I just found a great new tool (well....new to me, anyway), so I thought I'd make a quick update.

  • Keyfinder (http://www.magicaljellybean.com/). Portable! Need to find out the key that was used to register Windows or Office on a particular machine? Keyfinder is the tool to use.
  • AbiWord (). Portable! A great, cross-platform simple word processor. If you need something more heavy duty, you'll want to use Open Office, but if you just need a relatively simple, solid word processor, look no further.

No comments: